Friday was really busy at work and I got busy living and enjoying life this weekend and missed each day of posting. This will be one big post for each of the days.
- Getting off in the early afternoon because of summer hours.
- Spending time with my wonderful boyfriend because we both got out early. It is a great way to start off the weekend!
- Getting a shoulder massage from my boyfriend just cuz he thought I could use it.
- Going to the movies with my mom. We don’t do it often so it is always nice to get to spend a few hours with her.
- Cuddling with my cat. I always feel so loved when he puts his little face near mine and is purring up a storm.
- Sleeping in and not having the phone wake me up.
- Waking up to a nice cool house
- Having a boyfriend that is really creative and is helping me redo my resume. He had some great ideas I hadn’t thought of. Hopefully this will open the door for other opportunities in my life.
- Catching the last of Music Under the Stars. The band was Dave Matthews Tribute Band from Chattanooga, TN and they were AWESOME! The violinist sounded just like Boyd Tinsley. It brought back great memories of listening to DMB over the years! 🙂 The crowd was into the concert, but mellow, no drama at this concert. There was also a nice breeze that helped cool things off a little. It was a great way to end a weekend!
- Being able to wear my birks to work, they are dressy looking enough that no one has really said anything about me wearing them.
- Being the first one to the office and the peace and quite that comes with it.
- Hearing my boyfriends voice in the morning, best way to start out my day!