Well I need to get better about posting on the weekend! The upside is I was out living and enjoying life!
Heck it was Friday and I think that is something to be grateful for 😉
- Enjoyed the last day of working 1/2 day on Friday. This was the last week of our Summer schedule 😦 Was a hectic day but so nice to get off early.
- No frantic phone calls from work, because many of them worked a full day Friday 🙂
- Getting to see one of my best friends and catch up with her a little. While I love meeting with all the ladies once a month it doesn’t seem to be enough time to catch up with everyone! It is always nice to get some time to talk with any of them one on one
- I was able to eat lunch with my dear boyfriend! It is always nice when we are able to find some alone time.
- Waking up to a cool house! The summer has been long and hot and was wonderful not to wake up sticky
- Being able to decompress after a long week. Sometimes it is so very nice to get away from everything and everyone and spend quite time with my boyfriend!
Sunday was a nice quite day, just what I need before the craziness that is Fall Rush at work!
- The smell of a freshly washed towel when you get out of the shower. It is a small pleasure I don’t enjoy enough
- Having my wonderful boyfriend rub lotion all over my feet and legs. Such an act of kindness that brings me such joy and relaxation!
- Spending a quite Sunday with my boyfriend listening to music and enjoying Sunday. Nowhere to rush off to and nothing huge pending to do.