I know I skipped several days, um namely the weekend 🙂 I think I am going to do this for 30 days…still technically a month, at least day wise.
- Started my day off with a smile on my face, heard a DMB song on my way to work. I hadn’t heard Crash in awhile and I caught myself singing along, true sign I am in a pretty good mood!
- Hearing my boyfriend’s sexy morning voice right after DMB song finished! I love how deep and gravely his voice sounds right after he wakes up. Put an instant smile on my face!
- Having my boyfriend tie some random line from a movie into something I am telling him. I have laughed out loud several times today just thinking about Taladaga Nights and the Legend of Ricky Bobby! I was telling him some story about how one of the characters from one of the “reality” shows i watch is always thanking baby Jesus and I read a funny article about it online. He then he tells me about a scene from Taladaga Nights,
- “Ricky: Dear Tiny, Infant, Jesus…
- Carley: Hey, um, sweetie…Jesus did grow up. You don’t always have to call him baby. It’s a bit odd and off-puttin’ to pray to a baby.
- Ricky: Look, I like the Christmas Jesus best, and I’m sayin’ grace. When you say grace, you can say it to Grownup Jesus or Teenage Jesus or Bearded Jesus or whoever you want”
- I know it is goofy but it has made my day! Definitely something to be grateful for!