- Laughing at myself! I was heading out the door to work and stopped and thought about getting a light jacket, because it was so cool outside. It just felt cool because I had become accustomed to having the “low” be in the upper 80’s when I am leaving to work. It is things like this that remind me what a goof I really am 🙂
- The wonderful feel of soft cotton pajamas after a long day. They were super soft from numerous washings and still smelled of the fabric softener I use. It felt so very good to get into comfy pj’s last night!
- Getting a big hug from my boyfriend after a long day and/or week. Nothing like having my face snuggled into his chest and his arms around me to make me feel safe and secure!
This post will encompass the last 4 days of a crazy busy weekend!
- First and foremost I am so very grateful to a wonderful boyfriend who rarely complains about my crazy work schedule. I had been MIA for the last week because of work and not many men would be so understanding and supportive. He also is my biggest supporter when I have a hard week and lets me know how much I am loved.
- I am thankful for family that will look after my little four legged furball when I am working crazy hours and can’t get home to feed him. Knowing that he is being looked after and loved is a big relief. My little furball is like my kiddo to me and I feel bad when I know I am going to get home late and neglect him.
- I am not much of a drinker but sometimes I just crave an icy cold beer with lots of lime and salt. The one I had on Saturday hit the spot and tasted oh so very delicious!
I know I am late in posting this, but it has been really crazy the last 5 days.
- I am thankful for a job that pays me fairly well for the city I live in. When I get frustrated with things that go on at work I try to remind myself that there are many people were I live that would rather have my work issues then issues trying to find a job. It is easier to be frustrated at work when you have a paycheck and your bills are paid.
- I am thankful that I was not responsible for every aspect of setup for this years kickoff to the football season celebration at work. Last year I worked 21 hours getting everything done in one day. What a difference a year makes.
- It is wonderful to climb into a comfy bed after a long day!