Love and laughter are always things to be grateful for. These are the things that make my days better.
- I am grateful for the love and support of a wonderful boyfriend. I have been feeling bad because the last two weeks I have been neglecting him due to work. He lets me know he misses me and is there to give me support in what has been a long couple of weeks.
- I had good belly laugh at lunch. Nothing like comfort food, thank you Monte Cristo, and a good laugh to make a day better. The laughter from yesterday’s “baby Jesus” continued today. Lunch ended with a yummy cupcake from one of my favorite bakeries!
- Best part of today will be getting off before 9pm!
Well I need to get better about posting on the weekend! The upside is I was out living and enjoying life!
Heck it was Friday and I think that is something to be grateful for 😉
- Enjoyed the last day of working 1/2 day on Friday. This was the last week of our Summer schedule 😦 Was a hectic day but so nice to get off early.
- No frantic phone calls from work, because many of them worked a full day Friday 🙂
- Getting to see one of my best friends and catch up with her a little. While I love meeting with all the ladies once a month it doesn’t seem to be enough time to catch up with everyone! It is always nice to get some time to talk with any of them one on one
- I was able to eat lunch with my dear boyfriend! It is always nice when we are able to find some alone time.
- Waking up to a cool house! The summer has been long and hot and was wonderful not to wake up sticky
- Being able to decompress after a long week. Sometimes it is so very nice to get away from everything and everyone and spend quite time with my boyfriend!
Sunday was a nice quite day, just what I need before the craziness that is Fall Rush at work!
- The smell of a freshly washed towel when you get out of the shower. It is a small pleasure I don’t enjoy enough
- Having my wonderful boyfriend rub lotion all over my feet and legs. Such an act of kindness that brings me such joy and relaxation!
- Spending a quite Sunday with my boyfriend listening to music and enjoying Sunday. Nowhere to rush off to and nothing huge pending to do.
Today I am not finding 3 thing to be grateful hard…guess I should be thankful for that 😉
1. Having sarcastic friends on fb…Many made me laugh today on fb!
2. Having sushi for lunch. A little gem during the middle of a workday!
3. Going to Circle K and getting a 49 cent thirst buster. Having a diet coke with lime or orange is one of my small vices. I usually try and only have a soda at lunch and it feels indulgent to have one during the day at my desk! 🙂