I know I am late in posting this, but it has been really crazy the last 5 days.
- I am thankful for a job that pays me fairly well for the city I live in. When I get frustrated with things that go on at work I try to remind myself that there are many people were I live that would rather have my work issues then issues trying to find a job. It is easier to be frustrated at work when you have a paycheck and your bills are paid.
- I am thankful that I was not responsible for every aspect of setup for this years kickoff to the football season celebration at work. Last year I worked 21 hours getting everything done in one day. What a difference a year makes.
- It is wonderful to climb into a comfy bed after a long day!
I think the saying is true it is better to give then to receive
- I found the cutest shop while coming back from lunch. They sell the most adorable accessories and tutus for little girls. I went a little crazy buying hair accessories for all my little cousins! I think i will get more joy in the shopping and giving then they will in receiving the gift. It definitely has made my day though! I know all of them will look so cute with the bows and headbands in their hair.
- The joy and anticipation of the weekend and all it has to offer. I guess Friday’s gives me a bit of the same lift that anticipating a vacation for weeks gives.
- Re-seeing Men in Black at the Canyon. Forgot how funny the movie was and it felt good to have a good laugh!
- Having the wind blow through my hair and not really thinking about anything while driving home after the movie. Was a great way to end my workweek and start my weekend!
Today I have been grateful for light traffic driving to work.
A job that allows me to get a quick breakfast when I have an early meeting and don’t have time to eat something.
Listening to Pandora on my computer at work. It makes my day more pleasant when it gets stressful.