This post will encompass the last 4 days of a crazy busy weekend!
- First and foremost I am so very grateful to a wonderful boyfriend who rarely complains about my crazy work schedule. I had been MIA for the last week because of work and not many men would be so understanding and supportive. He also is my biggest supporter when I have a hard week and lets me know how much I am loved.
- I am thankful for family that will look after my little four legged furball when I am working crazy hours and can’t get home to feed him. Knowing that he is being looked after and loved is a big relief. My little furball is like my kiddo to me and I feel bad when I know I am going to get home late and neglect him.
- I am not much of a drinker but sometimes I just crave an icy cold beer with lots of lime and salt. The one I had on Saturday hit the spot and tasted oh so very delicious!
Well I feel like a goober today, just realize I should be on Day 18. Such is life, sometimes you mess up.
- The total deliciousness of a chile relleno made with Hatch green chile. It is officially chile time and our area has a ton of Hatch green chile. The restaurant I went to was serving up chile rellenos made with Hatch green chile. There is nothing better than fresh chile! YUM!
- Co-workers that always can make me laugh. Sometimes if you don’t laugh you will just end up crying. I prefer to find the humor and laugh away! It is a crazy time of year here and laughter is definitely the best medicine.
- Having a red velvet cupcake with cream cheese frosting. What a great treat after lunch!
I guess lunch was the highlight of my day 🙂 Just realized two of my three things were food I ate at lunch. I guess it was comfort food to the rescue. I will say lunch was great not just because of the food…co-workers had me laughing all through lunch and it was a great stress relief.
Today I am not finding 3 thing to be grateful hard…guess I should be thankful for that 😉
1. Having sarcastic friends on fb…Many made me laugh today on fb!
2. Having sushi for lunch. A little gem during the middle of a workday!
3. Going to Circle K and getting a 49 cent thirst buster. Having a diet coke with lime or orange is one of my small vices. I usually try and only have a soda at lunch and it feels indulgent to have one during the day at my desk! 🙂